Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a new year

This is my first post for year 2012. I've haven't post for sooooo long. There's no doubt I'm a bad blogger but I won't make myself feel miserable about it... As long as I don't give up, that's the most important right?  There is so much I'd like to share here on my blog, so many things that excite me. Since my hiatus  has been for ages, I'll start a step at a time.

First thing I'm excited about is the fact that I'm knitting again. My knitting skills are still at the beginner level, but one of my resolution for this year is to get better at it. It could be the cold winter that inspired me to do so, or maybe because I have nothing better to do while I'm waiting for my scanner to finish the scanning of my personal documents, receipts, personal notes, etc.


This bring me to the second thing I'm excited about lately: digitalizing my life. I have this goal to simplify my life, therefore, I bought the most amazing scanner and started to scan whatever I come across in order to go paperless. I have still a long way to go, but I'm getting there. If only I could scan my clothes like I scan my paper documents...

So, until next post, have a great time all!

2 comments:

  1. Your knitting looks lovely. I love hand knitted items- they're so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve got some good stuff girl.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)