Friday, August 5, 2011

clothes to week-end

I'll be spending the week-end out of town, eating, playing and relaxing. Some clothes I'll be bringing with me. I don't think that purses are really necessary when we're in the countryside, but put them in anyway for photography sake. Have a nice week-end! :-)
foxes scarf, vintage fendi purse, h&m shorts, vintage blouse, smartset trenchcoat, rancho leather boots (everything is bought at charity shop except for the trenchcoat)
cashmere cardigan, loose white tank top, flower print legging (all from charity shop)
vintage suede flats, leather purse, forever21 jeans, armor lux marinière (all from charity shop except for the jeans)
a side wall of my bedroom adorned with my favourite thrifted frames



2 comments:

  1. have fun on your trip! great items, the boots and bags are terrific picks.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)