Saturday, August 13, 2011

rose pastel

Although this white vintage top is large for my small frame, I can't bear the idea to depart from it since it's one of the too few items I own that oozes romanticism. I really love pink, especially all the derivatives of dusty pink, but unfortunately, it's not something that really match my skin tone or my hair colour. No kidding, sometime I wish I was blonde. Just to be able to wear more pastel colours.
vintage blouse worn over a vintage buttoned-up 80's dress
(from charity shop)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by! the blouse is really beautiful, i love all the little details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, fantstic colours <3

    madamegrunge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)