Tuesday, August 30, 2011

perfectly brown

I'm absolutely delighted to have found a purse of this particular rich brown colour. I've been passively hunting for something like this for a while now. The fact that this vintage purse is not made of genuine leather would have normally bothered me, but surprisingly, it did not this time. I love the simple design and the strap has the perfect length (shorter than the usual sling bag).

Now the question is: should I keep it or sell it to someone else? Truth is that I don't need another handbag. Would someone be interested to have it? Please let me know.


5 comments:

  1. YAY. I love the right shade of brown, because you know when it's slightly too light and it just looks cheaper than the coke can your holding in your hand. But it's funny because I think everyone's favourite shade always slightly differs... but I couldn't answer your question of to keep or let go, that's up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Il est très chouette ! Et bien je fais 1m72 !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would keep it because its pretty perfect but all depends if you think you'll get enough use out of it i guess :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its quite stunning and rich in colour. value is in the eye of the beholder I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leather is so perfect! a classic must
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)