Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All thrifted

It has been so long since the last post. I guess I get sidetracked too easily. A little update wouldn't hurt. :)

Since this Spring, I didn't spend as much time at charity shops and thrift stores as I used to do. Fashion-wise, vintage clothes is slowly growing out of me because nowadays, you can put up a vintage look with clothes bought from any chain stores. These chain stores are taking away the very essence of vintage and are turning it into a commercial concept, a fast-consumption product where the concept of time is non existent. Well, all I wanted to say is that I don't feel the need to express my love of vintage through my fashion sense anymore. And honestly, I notice that nowadays it's more easy to stand out from the crowds by wearing "normal" clothes than "quirky" ones. This being said, I can wait to share the photos of my new finds, a vintage Fendi purse and a black and white Chanel vest!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Your skirt is lovely:)

    Following you nowe on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Thank you in advance:)
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style!Lovely blog! Visit mine if you have a moment: http://chicpoint.blogspot.com/

    If you want, we can follow each other! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)