Friday, April 22, 2011

feverish decluttering



Last week, sickness took over my body and I missed three days of school. Though feverish, sneezing and coughing the lungs out of thorax, that didn’t prevent me from doing the unthinkable: purging the unnecessary things that have been cluttering up my environment, FOR REAL THIS TIME. I ended up with 7 big standard garbage bags of clothing that I gave to the charity shop. My wardrobe has never been looking so good and organized. As stupid as it sounds, it’s such a thrill for me to gaze upon my wardrobe and see that it mostly contains clothes that I would wear on a regular basis.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could toss what is my closet out. but there is always that question of what if I still want it tomorrow or the day after? I need your gumption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I liked them, the clothes I tossed are clothes that I don't wear often and since I had soooo many, I kind of can't remember exactly what I tossed... which help I guess. We can't miss what we can't remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations. No matter how much I purge I always have, in the back of my mind, my wardrobe at my parents' house which is full of Blondie t-shirts, tutus and piratical pegged pants!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)