Saturday, January 1, 2011

first post of the year

I'm very thrilled that 2011 is finally here! I haven't mentioned it before, but starting this month, I'll be returning to school full-time. Personally, it's a big decision for me because I have to quit my full-time job of the moment and eventually find a part-time job with a schedule that will suit me better. So basically, 2011 will be financially challenging for me but I'm very happy about it because I'm pursuing my dream to do something I love instead of trying to love what I do.

For the last previous years, my job required me to wear an uniform, putting the ratio of time spent in my personal clothes in the very low zone. From now on, I'll be again able to fully express my individuality through my personal style. Expect to see more outfit post on this blog!

And I also want to thank everyone who read my blog and who have left nice and encouraging comments. Thank you!  

Happy New Year to all! xoxo

Some looks that caught my attention and that I can see myself sporting this coming year:
via here

3 comments:

  1. all the more power to you for changing your path to do something you love! can't wait for upcoming outfit posts!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Linh! I wish you luck and success in all your projects, especially school, and I am looking forward to what the new year is going to bring on the blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)