Tuesday, December 7, 2010

in her own words: björk

A beautiful tribute to late Alexander McQueen...
photo by Inez & Vinoodh Matin/ILC (via pitchfork.com)



"TO LEE, WITH LOVE, NICK"
(a short film)
Credits:
Direction: Nick Knight
Edit: Ruth Hogben
Performance: Ajak, Anais, Flaviana, Jeneil, Joan Smalls, Kinee, Quack, Rose, Sedene, Trissan
Music: Björk
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Martin Cullen
Make-Up: Inge Grognard
Manicure: Marian Newman
Director of Photography: Daniel Landin
Casting: Jess Hallett
Production: Gainsbury and Whiting
Production Design: Joseph Bennett

3 comments:

  1. that was beautfiul, wow. i honestly at a loss for words thats how awe-inspiring it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.

    Paolina Alexandra
    check me out!

    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. At the risk of sounding like a crazed teenage girl (I have a tendency to do that), I love your blog. Found it through, my amalgam. It's smart and inspiring. I like your style too.

    socal citizens
    www.socalcitizens.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)