Wednesday, November 24, 2010

cupcake camp 2010

Last Sunday, I went to an event called "Cupcake Camp Montreal". It's a volunteer-run event and 100% of the proceeds go directly to the charities. I must tell it attracted a big crowd of people because within the hotel where the event was held, there was a huge line-up up to the street outside. Cupcakes have never been my kind of thing. Cute as a button, my relation with them is more of an exciting visual experience than a tasty food experience. But this time, I have to admit that I ate some really yummy stuff!

Though it's not fashion related, I thought I'd share them here. After all, eating/buying/baking cupcakes can easily fall into the category of fashionable things to do. ;-)

Along with four other girls, my friend made these cupcakes as a donation to the event. I can't help but laugh every time I see her cute sheep-cupcake design. Her crazy ideas are always impressive!

My friend's cupcakes:
 


During the event, cupcakes to choose from:


Cupcakes listed for the best design competition:


It wasn't easy but I managed to chose six cupcakes out of this "cupcake land's" EPIC selection!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh myyy goodness i want them all. the popcorn cupcake... *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! They're incredibly cute! and they all look so yummyyyy hehe
    .
    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. harding@i-zoom.netMarch 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

    Can you tell me how your friend make these little sheep cupcakes? They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)