Friday, November 26, 2010

comfortably simple

     This past week, I've been wearing my newly found vintage Wrangler denim shirt. The copper color snap-fasteners, the pointed pocket flaps and that particular blue denim shade are little details from a past era that give this vintage shirt its retro look.

     Okay... granted that mine is not as oversized or cool as hers, and granted that I don't have gorgeous long red hair, I still manage to enjoy this laid back look outfit. The fabric is very soft and comfortable. Therefore, having this shirt on my body gives me a sense of coziness that some of my more modern clothes fail to provide.

denim shirt - vintage Wrangler
skinny pants - H&M
backpack - vintage
soft suede boots - vintage

3 comments:

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)