Monday, January 3, 2011

wolf

I'm wearing a vintage wolves t-shirt with a pair of very beat-up shorts which was originally my favourite pair of Levi's jeans that I had to cut off because of a huge hole right underneath the butt area. The bag is vintage too, from Lancel. Deep purple has to be my second best favourite color for clothing after black.

The last two weeks were all about celebrating with friends and families, playing board games, watching movies on dvd player, playing games on my new black Wii (my Christmas present from my darling), etc. I'm happy that the holidays went on so well! Now it's time to think about writing down goals and resolutions for year 2011.
 t-shirt: vintage
shorts: levi's
bucket handbag: lancel paris
leather boots: vintage

11 comments:

  1. Boy, those boots are killer & your purse too! Happy New Year, kiddo.

    -Crystal Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you styled this, it suits you so well. IT's pretty edgy too
    im throwing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to participate dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! You look great. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top - you pull off this look amazingly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice comments! I was thinking of selling this shirt at first but I never seem able to make up my mind...I should take it as a sign and keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that wolf shirt! my friend has a truly awful wolf tattoo on his chest and i always tell him i'm going to get one of these shirts so we match. it's amazing what rolling the sleeves a little does for the fit, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you're right Kate about rolling up the sleeves, as you can notice this t-shirt is wayyyy to big for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. supppper! head to toe, i love. the shorts are so cool and that tee even cooler (wolves!). great styling. Happpy Neww YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where did you find this t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. So thank you for taking your time to write down your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me if you like the content of my blog! :)